Tournament registration opens November 1st, 2021 at www.advancedeventsystems.com.
Register early to reserve your team’s spot in what promises to be one of the best tournaments you attend this season.
1) Complete the online registration process at www.advancedeventsystems.com.
2) Print entry form from AES and mail with $575.00 entry fee.
3) For more information on hotel reservations, click the “Where to Stay” tab.
4) Rosters can be submitted up until team check-in. Once your roster is turned in, you cannot make additional changes. You must bring a printed copy to the check-in table.
5) Submit your team’s results in the AES online system by January 23rd, 2022. These results will be used for seeding purposes. Teams that do not have results in the AES system by January 23rd, will be seeded at the bottom of their division.
Acceptance into the tournament requires registration on AES, receipt of your signed official entry form with entry fee.
Teams will be accepted around mid-December based on the order entries are received and available spots in each division.
Please submit one check per club made out to Volleyball Anarchy, Inc.
Please mail your AES entry form(s) and check payable to Volleyball Anarchy, Inc. to:
Volleyball Anarchy, Inc.
PO Box 6233
Concord, NC 28027
Teams not accepted into the Queen City Classic will receive a full refund. Any team that cancels on or before December 15th will receive a refund of $450.00. Any team that cancels on or after December 16th will not receive a refund.
Entry fees are non-transferable. Should a team drop out of the tournament, that team’s fee cannot be used for another team.